Start Your Career with Tyson Group
Business Development Director
Tyson Group provides the edge that B2B sales teams need to consistently succeed in today’s complex and volatile marketplace. This elite and qualified team offers expert sales development strategies tailored to companies’ individual needs, cultivating talent that yields measurable results. Their proven award-winning process guides leaders and their teams from initial assessment to training and long-term coaching, ensuring substantial and lasting benefits.
The Business Development Director role is extremely important and pivotal to the growth of the company. This position is responsible for lead generation as well as the sales conversion and repeat business for all their accounts.
This position needs to ensure that all deal sizes and deal margins stay meet or exceed established parameters at all times. Finally, this position is responsible for improving their sales conversion rate, exceptional customer service skills, and overall business acumen through Tyson Group training and coaching.
Specific Functions/ Activities Summary
• Responsible for effectively utilizing Tyson Group sales structure and processes to exceed annual revenue goal.
• Effectively and efficiently manage a sales pipeline of 3x-5x the size of annual goal at all times.
• Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects in CRM system (HubSpot).
• Be present and participate in weekly staff meetings.
• Be coachable, have fun, be the best you!
• 4+ years of successful sales experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong work ethic and drive to excel
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to self-motivate
• Open to coaching!
At Tyson Group we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds. Tyson Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tyson Group complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.